Do I need a NC Fishing License? – Yes
Yes, a fishing license will be required but it is extremely easy to apply. You can purchase your NC Fishing License from any WalMart, or go to the NC Wildlife Commission Page and purchase it online. You can print a temporary card that will be valid until you receive your card in the mail.
What is the maximum number of persons accommodated on a trip? – 3
Our trips accommodate 2 Clients, along with the Guide; a third may be accommodated, for an additional charge, you may inquire with Freddie when discussing trip.
Do I need to bring fishing tackle or bait? – No
All you need to bring is food/drink you wish to have for the day and your valid Fishing License for North Carolina; Everything else is provided by Freddie
Should I bring anything else with me? – Maybe
- You should assure you have proper attire for the day. If it is cooler weather, you should bring a jacket; if rain is likely, you should bring proper protection to remain dry.
- Sunscreen is always a good idea. There is no direct shade on the lake.
- Brng your camera if you want to take pictures of the action
- A cooler for any fish you catch and want to take home.
- Questions about other items? Just call and ask Freddie.
Is there lodging close to the lakes? – Yes
Check out the Accommodations page for more information
Will I be able to keep the fish I catch? – Yes
Absolutely, clients can keep any fish that meet the regulations of the lake on which you are fishing. For more information about these regulations, please see the Destinations page.