Meet Your Fishing Guide
Freddie has been Tournament Fishing since 1988, and Guiding for Crappie since 1997!
Freddie started fishing off the coast of North Carolina at age of 14, and continued salt water fishing for years after. Then, realizing the beauty and wonder of the lakes in his own back yard, he began pursuing his fishing passion in the fresh waters of North Carolina, South Carolina, and Virginia. After years of success in fresh water, Freddie determined he could enhance others’ passion for fishing, by Guiding them on the best lakes in the southeast: Shearon Harris, Jordan, and Falls of the Neuse. He has been guiding for many years, and has a consistent client following year-after-year!
Freddie has been tournament fishing since 1988! He has been awarded many competitive accomplishments, including:
- 1st Place – 2016 BIGCRAPPIEMAN Tournament (Wheeler Lake, AL)
- 1st Place – 2015 Zebco Crappie Classic: Adult/Youth Division (Wheeler Lake, AL)
- 1st Place – 2005 Piedmont Crappie Classic (Jordan Lake, NC)
- 1st Place – 1999 Crappie USA (High Rock, NC)
- 1st Place – 2007 Southern Crappie Classic (Jordan Lake, NC)
- 2nd Place – 1997 & 2003 Piedmont Crappie Classic (Jordan Lake, NC)
- 5 Time Crappie USA Classic Qualifier
- 5 Time Southern Crappie Classic Qualifier
Freddie is a very proud member of his the Evinrude E-Tec Prostaff.